Da Costa Disqualified from Misano Race, Rowland Awarded Victory

featured 531691

Oliver Rowland has been declared the winner of the first Misano E-Prix after Antonio Félix da Costa was disqualified for a technical infringement. Advert | Become a Supporter & go ad-free Da Costa had crossed the line less than half a second ahead of Rowland in Saturday’s race, but the Porsche driver was later removed … Read more

Mosley: A Nuanced Look at Max Mosley — Biopic Review

featured 457872

Who do you first think of when you hear the name ‘Mosley’? Advert | Become a Supporter & go ad-free For many motorsport fans and people outside Britain, the name evokes Max Mosley, the former FIA president whose final years were shadowed by controversy, including a sensational newspaper exposé about his private life. Yet Max … Read more

2024 Brazilian Grand Prix: Sprint Race Qualifying Live Update

featured 544536

This session has finished. No further updates will be posted. Sprint race qualifying at the 2024 Brazilian Grand Prix is coming up next. Lando Norris topped the timing in the only practice session earlier today. The circuit was completely resurfaced since last year and several drivers commented it feels noticeably bumpier. Max Verstappen described the … Read more

Prost: I’ll Quit F1 If Reverse-Grid Races Are Introduced

featured 461140

In the round-up: Four-time world champion Alain Prost has warned he would stop watching Formula 1 if the sport adopts reverse-grid races. In brief ‘I hate reverse grid races’ – Prost Advert | Become a Supporter & go ad-free Prost said he supports Formula 1’s recent decision to trial sprint qualifying, but reacted strongly to … Read more

Belgian Grand Prix Deal Extended Through 2021 Confirmed

featured 370280

Formula 1 management has confirmed that Spa will remain on the calendar for three more seasons, as RaceFans reported earlier this week. The Walloon Minister for the Economy said he was pleased with the new agreement, noting improved ticket sales for last year’s Belgian Grand Prix. “This is a good deal which ensures that such … Read more

Andretti: Entering F1 Would Transform Our Brand and Reach

featured 467595

Michael Andretti continues to pursue a place in Formula 1 after a failed attempt to buy Sauber, describing the championship as “the ultimate racing experience.” Advert | Become a Supporter & go ad-free The 59-year-old IndyCar champion and former F1 driver revealed he was “48 hours away” from finalising a deal earlier this year to … Read more

Tony Kanaan to Leave IndyCar After Five Races in 2020

featured 419447

In the round-up: Tony Kanaan, the 2004 IndyCar champion and 2013 Indianapolis 500 winner, has announced he will retire from the sport at the end of this year. Social media Notable posts from Twitter, Instagram and other platforms: Statement on the passing of John Andretti #CheckItForAndretti pic.twitter.com/ku3gX2neOq — Andretti INDYCAR & INDY NXT (@AndrettiIndy) January … Read more